Servicing Our community for over 90 years
If you are looking for a reliable and affordable garbage collection service, Malone’s Refuse is for you. Allow our family to take care of your family’s garbage and recycling needs!
All garbage must be bagged and tied; we do not collect loose garbage.
Westport follows single stream recycling, which means that all recycling (rinsed clean of residues) is mixed together inside your can; all recycling should be loose, not in plastic bags. Recycling cans should be clearly labeled as recycling. A regular recycling pick-up includes up to about 6-8 small/medium boxes. For more information on what is and what is not included in single stream recycling, please click the link below.
For an extra charge, we offer pick up for items, such as:
• Extra garbage/recycling from a party or house cleanout
• Large boxes or a large quantity of boxes
• Furniture, electronics, mattresses, small appliances
• Shipping pallets/crates
• Any miscellaneous items outside of normal, everyday garbage
Special pick-ups are scheduled for a Wednesday, or occasionally a Saturday. Please be sure to plan accordingly and contact our office in advance to get on the schedule for our next available special pick-up day.
We Do Not Collect
• Hazardous, toxic or explosive materials
• Construction materials (concrete, bricks, tiles, shingles, sheetrock, sawdust)
• Dirt, rocks, limbs
Click here for more information on ways to dispose of such items: